Just in time for cozy season and soon-to-be gifting season. I will have 3-5 of these available each month through December. The theme for September is “Autumnal Transitions” — think crisp mornings that slide into sunny days, establishing new routines, perhaps some autumnal themed journeys?
The gift box will contain a multitude of hand-selected items to get you in the mood. For September each will include:
* a pre-loved book related to the month’s theme (Autumnal Transitions), purchased second-hand at thrift stores or the books cellar at my local library, and are all rated over 3.5 stars on Goodreads.
* a Light of Lórien Suncatcher Ornament
* an Archway Botanical Glass Frame
* multiple teas to imbibe while you cozy with your book
* a homemade (by me!) lavender eye pillow made from quilting fabric and filled with a 50/50 mixture of lavender and rice. (I actually like to place one of these on my chest while reading or watching a show to facilitate relaxation.)
* and few little extras I’ll keep secret for those who purchase 🤫
They are mystery boxes so the contents may vary from what is pictured, but I’ve taken great pleasure assembling them. My wish is that opening the box will be like opening a special care package from a dear friend. I hope you all love these as much as I do, either for yourself or as a special gift for a friend or family member who would enjoy the surprise!
(If you would prefer only non-caffeinated teas, or vice versa, please let me know in the notes at checkout. I am happy to accommodate!)
Handmade by ABJ Glassworks.